Sonntag, 29. September 2019

Saturday 28th Saturday

My day started "dancing" at the After party of the Homecoming game,which is the main event of the Homecoming week,which is a tradition in American Highschools to celebrate the first American Football game of the year, honor
Ex-Highschool students and much more.
The dance ended ad 12:20 AM, but we (Henri, Cael (my host), his girlfriend and I) went to McDonald's to chill and had a midnight snack. Joris and his host were also there, his hoost is elected Homecoming King,which is a title simply won by popularity, but celebrated by the whole school in a big celebration.
At 1:30 AM we drove home,which is a farm 11 miles from Charles city.

I woke up at 8 AM, because I wanted to watch german soccer, who started at 8:30 our time.
At 11 AM we(Henri, Joris, Cael, the mum of cael, Henry(the brother of Cael) and I) drove to Minneapolis to visit the Mall of America, which is the biggest Mall in America.
We arrived at 2 PM and until 8 PM it felt like we visited 20 stores, who all sold the same clothings.
In between that we ate at a typical American restaurant, slowly I can't eat Burgers and Pizza any longer, I don't know how the Americans are doing that.
Now we are on the way back from the Mall.

Thorben

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

On Monday the 14th of October, our day started very sadly because we had to say goodbye to our host families. As a farewell, the whole stu...